Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So Far....

So far this class has been excellent. I know that with all that has happened in my life this last week it has not been easy keeping up with course work, but hoping that it gets better and am able to get back on track. With everything that we have done in class so far I have learned the about all the web tools that we investigated, the blogging and twitter has definitely been something new for me. I am hoping to be able to walk away with ideas for using all these tools in the classroom setting with the exception that some of the tools may not be age appropriate for preschool. In the future I am hoping to keep my blog going and using it for the purpose of parent and teacher communication, allowing parents to stay informed with what is taking place in the classroom, and providing parents and students with educational resources. Overall, this class has been great so far and I am hoping to keep learning the amounts that I have already learned in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment